Microsoft Metaswitch Cloud-Hosted Phone System and Office Data Network / LAN
• We are a Microsoft PBX platform host. We have owned and operated our Microsoft Metaswitch since 2006.
• Cloud technology has made the formerly unaffordable, powerful big business applications (call recording, CRM integration, call center) very affordable.
• The capital costs to implement our modern Work From Anywhere phone system are greatly reduced.
• Enjoy predictable operating costs, and easily scale the system to fit your employee population.
• No more phone system servers or software upgrades to buy, operate, and keep up-to-date.
• Simple web-based management and administration
• Teleworker mobility and support of Bring Your Own Device practices
(Android / iOS; PC/Mac)
- Includes PBX Features, except for Voicemail and Fax-To-Email
- Perfect for conference room, warehouse, lobby, etc.
- Strategically located phones for facility security (tornado shelter, threat alerts, etc.)
- Optionally include in all-call paging zone
- fax machines
- credit card machines
- point of sale machines
- postage meters
- and more
- Unlimited Helpdesk Administration Support
- Business Communications Consultation
- User Administration Updates
- System Configuration Updates
- Auto Attendant Greeting Recordings
- Office Data Network Support
- Free Replacement of Leased IP Phones
- Admin Portal
- User Portal
- Main Number Call Manager
- General Voicemail Box
- Easy Auto Attendant
- Hunt Groups
- Music on Hold
- Call Analytics/Reporting
- Short Codes / System Speed Dials
- Emergency 911 Call Notifications
- Direct Inward Dial Number
- Unlimited Local Calling
- Complimentary Long Distance
- Complimentary Teleconferencing
- Cloud VoIP Connector for Microsoft Teams
- Call Recording – On Demand (Device Dependent)
- User Web Portal for Customized User Experience
- Analytics / Call Reports
- Caller ID Name & Number
- Call Waiting w/ Caller ID
- Call Transfer
- 3-Way Call
- Call Hold
- Call Forward
- Call Park
- Call Pick Up
- Do Not Disturb
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Speed Dial
- Call History (Missed, Dialed, Received)
- Employee Directory
- Fax-to-Email (Inbound Only)
- UC App for Mobile Devices (Android/iOS)
- UC App for Computers (PC/Mac)
- Install UC App on up to 4 Devices
- UC Apps Twin with a Desk Phone
- Move Calls Between Devices (Call Pull, Call Switch)
- Instant Messaging / Chat with Teammates
- SMS / Text Messaging using Business Phone Number
- Employee Directory
- Contacts Sync with Outlook
- Integration with SalesForce, SugarCRM, MS Outlook
- Realtime Presence of Teammates (Idle, In Call, DND, In Meeting)
- Switch VoIP Calls to Cellular (On devices with cellular capabilities)
- Host video conference meetings from our UC app, powered by Zoom®
- Two plans allow up to 10 or up to 100 participants
- Call recording begins automatically and calls are saved into a searchable, secure database in the cloud
- Includes 10 GB of cloud storage per recorded user – approximately 1400 hours of calls!
Choose from 2 Options:
- Express: Enables Express Dialer to save time dialing outbound calls, and enables inbound caller recognition pop-ups (aka screen pops) in MS Outlook Contacts, Google Contacts, or Lotus Notes.
- CRM: Enables Express functionality (above), plus inbound caller recognition pop-ups (aka screen pops) in over 100 supported CRMs.
Choose from 3 Options:
- Basic Agent: Enables call center with basic agent dashboard and collection of statistics for reporting.
- Premium Agent: Enables call center with basic agent capabilities (above), plus Configurable Agent States, Wrap-Up Timers, Call Categories, Queue Status Announcements for callers (approx. wait time or number of callers ahead), and use of Monitor/Whisper/Barge-in by Call Center Supervisor(s).
- Supervisor (1 or more required): View supervisor dashboard and reports.
- Additional Local Phone Numbers
- Anywhere Phone Numbers – From Other Area Codes
- Toll Free Numbers
- Encrypted Voice for Added Security
We offer a variety of business-grade IP phones from Yealink® and Poly® (formerly Polycom). You may lease or purchase phones from POPP. If you already own the phone models below, we may be able to reuse them with our service. Contact us for details.
Any IP phone below may be used with any User type above, except for the Softphone User and Office Device Connection which do not support an IP desk phone.
At POPP, we understand that small businesses appreciate full-service and the best value. Avoid the frustration and chaos of a self-service phone system installation and enjoy the added-value of a low-priced installation by experienced professionals. Your business communications are too important to consider any other way.
Our phone system installation goes far beyond just plugging in phones.
We help throughout the entire process, including:
We consult with you to determine the right configuration of hardware, software and features to fit your unique needs.
Our project managers are your single point of contact and cover every detail, from designing your call flows to porting your phone numbers.
You get free access to our team of specialists to assist with consulting, configuration changes, or adding and removing users, phones, and features.
You get access to our local team of helpline specialists who can troubleshoot issues remotely or dispatch a technician to your location.
If your network isn’t ready for VoIP, you’re not going to be happy with any VoIP system.
When you choose our full-service installation, we go the extra mile to ensure your office network is ready to support VoIP and is capable of providing high-quality phone calls.
We install a SonicWALL firewall as a VoIP Management Device to create a VLAN with Quality of Service (QoS). This means you’ll have added security, and your phone calls have priority over any other data moving over your network to reduce the chances of poor audio or dropped calls. If you don’t have a firewall, or if it is outdated, our firewall will provide a layer of modern security for your business data.
Our managed Power over Ethernet Switches power your IP phones and devices and keep them connected at up to gigabit passthrough speeds.
Have no fear – we have a No Pester Policy, and we don’t sell your information.
You’re one step away from free, insightful help with your office technology needs. You’ll be in touch with a local, experienced professional who will answer your questions, and there’s never any obligation!
Call us at 763-797-7900!